woensdag 7 november 2012

Latvian Pop Songs

Somehow I thought it would be nice to show two Latvian pop songs. See how it compares to 'Gangnam' style of South Korea maybe? I prefer other music being blasted through the radio. ;)  

The first song below seems to be a quite well-known one here and perhaps can be best described as a typical commercial song from Latvian soil? Music artist/ group 'Gacho' might also be a popular one, as together with the two listed below, are the only ones I have heard about so far.

Title: Rassell & Sabīne Berezina - Dzīvo brīvi.
Lyrics: http://lyrics.ac/rassell-and-sabine-berezina-dzivo-brivi.



As for the second one, it was shown to me by my CLP buddy, because the singer sings about the district I live in (of which parts are shown in the video) and how despite its reputation and problems it is still her district. My buddy also mentioned that 'legendary' bus 15 is part of the lyrics.

Title: Astro'n'out - Ta dala Rigas.
Lyrics: http://artists.letssingit.com/astronout-lyrics-dala-rigas-hnsl72g



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten